Composition of the Internal Quality Assurance cell, RMC
The Rammohan College IQAC was reconstituted in October, 2015. On 13.10.2015 the IQAC coordinator was selected in the Teachers council meeting and it was approved by the Governing Body on 16.10.2015.
The IQAC cell structure –
a) Chairperson – Principal Prof. Saswati Sanyal
b) Members (Teaching staff)
Prof. Manisha Mukherje
Prof. G. P. Dutta
Prof. S. N. Banejee
Prof. Chumki Majumder
Member (Non-Teaching staff)
Mr. Subrata Gupta
Mr. Amitava Mahapatra
c) Three External experts – Sadhana Bose (Councilor)
Mr. Debapriya Sen ( DGM – Environment Management Division – Steel Authority of India Ltd.)
Dr. Dipasri Roychoudhury- Alumnus
d) Coordinator or Director IQAC and Nodal Officer AISHE ( All India Survey of Higher Education) – Prof. Shantanu Das.
e) Samita Das chairperson, G.B, Rammohan College as Advisor.
f) Debjani Sarkar– Representative, Students’ Union
The College IQAC team takes several measures to improve the teaching-learning process in accordance with the guidelines of NAAC:
The team will annually receive feedback from the third year collegiate students. The outgoing students anonymously rate the College, the department in which the student was enrolled, the teachers and infrastructure of the College in terms of Libraries, Laboratories and other facilities. These reports are analysed for strategic development.
This team is working to improve teaching learning process by-
- Planning to introduce more teaching aid to improve the teaching learning process
- Planning to introduce for inter-disciplinary programmes, short term add on courses like communicative English and personality development courses for students.
- Enhancement of infrastructural facilities in terms of space, equipments, laboratories, libraries etc.
- Organization of intra institutional seminars, workshop and conferences to spread academic and social awareness.
- Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and alumni on the institution and curriculum
- Preparation of Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC